This article by Chuck Lynd argues that grassroots efforts that are part of a broader environmental and social justice agenda deserve a “seat at the table” with Columbus leaders.
Search the blog
- September Tree of the Month 2022 Black Cherry, Rum Cherry Prunus Serotina by Martin (Mort) Schmidt for Simply Living
- Southern Ohio Sustainable Haven: Blue Rock Station
- Sustainable September – Green: Bexley
- August 2022 Tree of the Month – Common Hopwood, Wafer Ash Ptelea Trifoliata By Martin (Mort) Schmidt for Simply Living
- Solarize aims to jump start residential solar in Central Ohio