This article by Chuck Lynd argues that grassroots efforts like Sierra Club’s Ready for 100 Campaign and others that are part of a broader environmental and social justice agenda deserve a “seat at the table” with Columbus leaders to give balance to corporate voices. Let us know what you think.
Search the blog
- Tree of the Month, June 2022 American Hornbeam aka Ironwood, Blue Beech, Water Beech, Muscle Wood (Carpinus caroliniana) by Martin (Mort) Schmidt for Simply Living
- Clintonville House Share Available (Jenny Sieck)
- Standing with youth who are standing for climate
- Tree of the Month May 2022 Boxelder (Acer negundo)
- Simply Living director goes international