Are you concerned about global warming? What about "peak oil" and the serious implications for us all? While the challenges are real and substantial, Simply Living's Peak Oil & Global Warming Learning Group informs, inspires and includes practical steps for individuals and our community to meet these challenges. We must act together to meet these challenges now! While there are no easy answers to diminishing fossil fuels and climate change, the only answer lies in our working together for the greater good of our world. If you are committed to action, or even just wondering where to begin, you have found the right place. We offer many opportunities to learn more and to work together:
- Resource list (websites and books related to peak oil and global warming)
- Personal ways to use less energy
Expect a lively (10+ messages/week) posting of articles, information exchange, events and thoughts, offered in connection with the Peak Oil/Global Warming Learning Groups. To subscribe or unsubscribe, contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
In the context of Peak Oil and Global Warming:
- To learn about these issues and their implications in the context of our lives and community
- To share resources, information and inspiration
- To support each other and community initiatives to "relocalize"
- To act boldly to conserve fossil fuels and live more sustainably
- To inform and motivate our larger community
Please see the calendar for specific information about upcoming meetings and events related to Peak Oil and Global Warming.