We thank Ecohouse, Kris Keller, D.C., Yoga on High, and Randall Loop, L.M.T., for their special member discounts. Business owners who want to explore a discount for SL members, please Contact Us.
New Member Benefit!
1081 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43201
Present your Simply Living membership card to receive your first class free.
EcohouseCertified Energy Audits Home Energy Ratings Solar Electric Solar Hot Water
Randall Loop, LMT, LSH, OM
Sustainable Wellness Services
193 E. Whittier St.
German Village, OH
422 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Do you know what your money is doing today?….Are your mortgage interest dollars recirculating through small local businesses-- or being sold to foreign investors? If you have credit card debt, are those interest dollars financing local homeowners’ mortgages and small businesses, or contributing to record profits for megabanks? Where you choose to do your banking can support our local economy –or extract local wealth to benefit distant interests.
- Established in 1933, KEMBA is a local not-for-profit financial cooperative existing solely to serve their members.
- KEMBA is a full-service financial institution with membership open to anyone who lives, works, or worships in Franklin County.
- Unlike a bank who returns their profits to stock holders, their earnings are returned to their members in the form of higher interest rates on savings accounts, lower rates on loans, fewer fees, and many free services. For most members the biggest benefit comes from refinancing existing debt like high interest credit cards, auto loans, and mortgages.
With your SL membership you receive special promotional rates and services when you bank with KEMBA.
- Contact information for KEMBA and their current promotions for SL members are posted on our website and will be updated quarterly.
- To learn more, visit KEMBA’s website, kemba.org, or call or visit one of their many branches.
We thank KEMBA for being a sponsor for our annual fund-raising lunch, A Gift to be Simple, the past two years and for their partnership with Simply Living in working with our SOLE (Support our Local Economy) initiative.