Free Introduction & Registration Session
Tuesday May 1, 2012 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Simply Living/Maynard UMC, 2350 Indianola Ave. Columbus, OH 43202.
The facilitator, Randall Loop owns Sustainable Wellness Services and has been in private practice for over 20 years. He’s dedicated to facilitating spiritual wholeness physically, mentally and emotionally withindividuals, groups and communities. He has assisted literally hundreds of people, is a seasoned workshop guide and the developer of this course. Randall is licensed by the State of Ohio as Massage Therapist. He’s also a Certified Life Coach, State Recognized Minister, Avatar® Master and Licensed through the Natural Therapies Certification Board. Randall has served on the boards of Simply Living and The Ohio AIDS Coalition (OAC). He received the OAC Spirit of Healing Award in 2006 and the Columbus Peoples Health Practitioner of the Year Award in 1996.
The study group will meet on Saturday May 5, 2012 from 9:30am – 3:30pm. Limited to 12 Participants
Location: Simply Living/Maynard UMC, 2350 Indianola Ave. Columbus, OH 43202
Session I: Your“Awareness” Message©
· Decrease doubting your ability to share with others
· Increase the casual confidence you have been looking for
· Create magnetic attraction resulting in friends, associates, clients or students
Session II: A Personal “Connection” Story©
· Formulate how and why your life has purpose and meaning
· Stop performing for others and actually begin feeling your story
· Elicit emotional responses resulting in connection and opportunity
Session III: Being “Present” with Appreciation©
· Take YOU out of the equation without losing you
· Increase others level of importance by appreciating them
· Neutrally observe from the place deep connection, healing or learning creates
Previous Participants Comments
· Format was great! I loved the class material. I learned an entire new set of skills rather effortlessly. I am using the...skills in my professional work. -Diane L., FL.
· Everything was wonderful. I felt I gained so much...and especially how to stay "present" with my clients. Thank you so much. - Chris S., MI
· Doing a life story was an interesting experiential exercise, especially how we can relate it to others.- Daria E., NJ
Register by contacting the facilitator directly or by attending the Introduction Evening. The Cost of the Course is $59. The 20 page Manual is provided at no additional cost. Randall accepts all forms of payment. Online credit card payments and registration at this link http://www.freewebs.com/theoasiscenter/apps/webstore/products/show/3020144.
A portion of your funds will support Simply Living of Central Ohio
For more information contact Randall Loop, Facilitator: email@example.com or 614-496-4595